Dallas Personal Injury Lawyer
If you or a loved one were injured in an incident caused by the negligence of another party, or parties, you need to speak with a knowledgeable Dallas personal injury attorney who can help. When you retain an attorney, he or she can help you recover the compensation you deserve, whether you were injured in an auto accident, someone’s dog bit you, or more.
At O’Donnell Law Offices, our Dallas personal lawyer have been helping clients with their Pennsylvania personal injury claims for nearly 30 years. We are ready and willing to take on the at-fault party’s insurance company and attorney, even if it means preparing for a trial against a large corporation. We are not afraid of large companies and have a proven track record of success with personal injury trials. We will stop at nothing to help you get a favorable outcome for your case.
Common Types of Personal Injury Cases in Dallas, Pennsylvania
Personal injury cases can encompass a number of situations. Some of the most common ones we handle for Dallas clients include:
- Auto Accidents: Over one million people die in automobile accidents each year, while up to 50 million people are injured. Proving liability is important to getting reimbursed for your injuries and damage to your vehicle. Pennsylvania is a comparative negligence state, which means as long as your negligence doesn’t exceed that of the other party, you can collect a percentage of your damages.
- Medical Malpractice: In situations where a medical professional violates their duty of care, a mistake could result in a claim for medical malpractice. These are complex cases, and you definitely want an experienced Dallas medical malpractice attorney helping you.
- Product Liability: When you purchase a product, you expect it to work like it is intended, and you expect it to be safe. When this is not the case, you or someone in your family could be injured. There could be multiple parties named in your claim depending on the defect or issue, including the retailer, distributor, and manufacturer.
- Wrongful Death: When a family member passes away due to someone else’s negligence, you may be able to present a wrongful death claim. Wrongful death claims can help your family recover funeral and burial costs, loss of companionship, mental anguish, and more.
- Dog Bites: Were you bitten by someone else’s dog? Pennsylvania law holds that owners and keepers have a duty to ensure their animals do not injure another person.
How a Dallas Personal Injury Attorney Can Help
Even though you know you aren’t at fault for the accident or incident, getting the other party’s insurance to pay out can be a challenge. Some people make the mistake of talking with the other party’s carrier, who then uses that information against them as a way to reduce or deny the payout.
When you retain an attorney, he or she will work to preserve evidence and prepare a strong case on your behalf. He or she will also handle negotiations with the other side’s representative as well. This keeps you from being taken advantage of and of the insurance company extending a lowball offer.
Contact O’Donnell Law Offices Today
Every personal injury case is different, which is why it’s important you speak with a knowledgeable attorney right away. Contact the O’Donnell Law Offices today to schedule an initial consultation.