Northeastern Pennsylvania Area Product Liability Attorneys
When you purchase a new product as a consumer in the United States, you should be able to trust it. Sadly, poorly designed and often dangerous products cause injuries thousands of times every year.
Due to the complexities associated with product liability cases, you need an attorney capable not only of navigating the byzantine laws already in place, but also willing to give you the close personal attention you need.
The law requires manufacturers and sellers to reasonably try to protect consumers by providing warnings when potential hazards accompany specific products and by ensuring defective or malfunctioning parts are not used in their goods. If this is not upheld, either the manufacturer or the distributor can be held liable for consumer injury.
At O’Donnell Law Offices, we offer personal care, making sure to navigate the tumultuous tides of product liability and get you fair compensation. Schedule a free initial consultation with O’Donnell Law Offices. There is no fee or costs until we win your case.
- How is product liability for defective products established?
- What kind of settlement can I expect?
- How do I decide which lawyer is right for me?
- What questions will be answered when I meet with a lawyer for the first time?
- What information should I bring to my first consultation?
- When do I have to start paying lawyers’ fees?