Scranton Personal Injury Lawyer
If you or a loved one was injured in a personal injury accident caused by another person’s negligence, you need to speak with an experienced Scranton personal injury lawyer who can assist. An attorney can help you recover the financial compensation you deserve, whether your injuries were caused by a vehicle collision, medical mistake, or another type of incident.
At O’Donnell Law Offices, our Pennsylvania attorneys have years of experience helping Scranton clients with their personal injury matters. Our team is ready and able to fight the at-fault party’s insurance company, even if it means going up against a large corporation in a trial. We have a proven track record of success with personal injury matters at trial and will stop at nothing to work towards a favorable outcome in your case.
Common Types of Scranton Personal Injury Claims
Personal injury claims can arise from a wide variety of situations. Some of the most common incidents we handle for our Scranton clients include:
- Car Accidents: Millions of people are injured every year in auto accidents across the country. Getting reimbursed for your injuries is directly linked to proving liability against the other party. Pennsylvania follows the theory of comparative negligence, which means you can collect a percentage of your damages as long as your negligence doesn’t exceed that of the other party.
- Wrongful Death: When a family member dies as a result of someone else’s negligence, you may be eligible to pursue a wrongful death claim. This can help your family recover damages for funeral and burial expenses, mental anguish, loss of financial support, companionship, and more.
- Product Liability: When you buy a consumer product, you expect it to function like it’s designed. You also expect it to be safe. When this doesn’t happen, you or a loved one can be injured. Depending on the defect or issue, there could be multiple parties named in your defective product claim.
- Medical Malpractice: When a medical professional makes a critical mistake, it could result in a claim for medical malpractice. These are typically very complex, and you definitely need a skilled Scranton medical malpractice attorney on your side.
- Dog Bites: Pennsylvania law requires that owners ensure their animals do not injure another person. If their dog bites someone, the owner could be liable for your damages.
Let a Scranton Personal Injury Lawyer Help
Getting the other party’s insurance to accept liability and pay out in a personal claim can be a challenge. Some people make it worse by talking with the other party’s insurance adjuster, who looks for a way to hurt your case with the information you provide.
When you retain O’Donnell Law Offices, your attorney will work to gather evidence, prepare the strongest case possible, and handle negotiations with the other side. Our job is to keep the insurance company from extending a low ball offer in an attempt to undervalue your case.
Contact a Scranton Personal Injury Lawyer Today
Every personal injury case differs, which is why it’s so important to speak with an experienced Scranton personal injury lawyer right away. Contact the O’Donnell Law Offices today to schedule an initial consultation.