Hazleton Personal Injury Lawyer
Every year, millions of people are injured in a variety of accidents. You can be injured anywhere — hit by a car while crossing the street, slipping and falling on a wet floor while grocery shopping, bitten by your neighbor’s dog, or suffering a repetitive motion injury at work. These are just a few examples of the incidents you may encounter at some point in your life. In many of these types of accidents, especially when someone else was negligent and caused your injuries, you may be entitled to financial compensation.
- Boat Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Clergy Sexual Abuse
- Construction Accidents
- Dog Bite
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Negligent Security
- Nursing Home Abuse/Neglect
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Product Liability
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Social Security Disability
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Truck Accidents
- Uber Accidents
- Workers’ Compensation
- Wrongful Death
All of these types of accidents fall under the general area of personal injury law. And, the best way to recover the compensation you deserve is to retain a skilled Hazleton personal injury lawyer. At O’Donnell Law Offices, we have years of experience helping Pennsylvania clients with all of their personal injury legal needs. If you were injured, contact us and let one of our knowledgeable lawyers explain how we can help.
Types of Personal Injury Claims
Personal injury law encompasses a huge array of scenarios. Some of the most common cases we handle for Hazleton personal injury clients include:
- Auto Accidents: Auto accidents are what most people think about when hiring an Lawyer. Auto accidents can involve two vehicles, a vehicle and a truck, a vehicle and a pedestrian, etc. Every accident is different, and your Lawyer can explain what type of recovery you might be eligible to recover.
- Medical Malpractice: When a doctor makes a serious mistake in diagnosing a patient or does something negligent during the course of their treatment, he or she can be held liable for their injuries. Medical malpractice claims can also include incidents relating to birth injuries. If you deliver a baby and it is deprived of oxygen, the end result could be catastrophic, like cerebral palsy.
- Workers’ Compensation: If you are injured while completing your regular job duties, you may be eligible for workers’ compensation benefits. There are strict rules and timelines that must be followed with workers’ compensation claims, otherwise, your claim could be denied. Even with work-related injuries, there may be some situations that allow you to also file a personal injury claim against a third-party (not your employer).
- Product Liability: When you purchase a product, you expect it to work as advertised and for it function without risk to your safety. However, defective and unsafe products injure thousands of people each year. These tend to be extremely complex cases with multiple layers of liability. You need a skilled Hazleton product liability Lawyer to help get you the compensation you deserve.
- Wrongful Death: When a loved one is killed due to someone else’s negligence, you may have the right to file a wrongful death claim. You may be entitled to recover funeral and burial costs as well as compensation for pain and suffering, lost wages, mental anguish, loss of companionship, and more.
Contact a Hazleton Personal Injury Lawyer Today
No matter what type of personal injury legal matter you are facing, don’t attempt to pursue a claim on your own. Let an experienced Pennsylvania personal injury lawyer help. Contact O’Donnell Law Offices today to schedule an initial consultation.