Old Forge Personal Injury Lawyer
If you or a loved one were injured in a personal injury accident caused by another person’s negligence, it’s important to consider speaking with a skilled Old Forge personal injury lawyer right away. The right attorney can help you recover the financial compensation you deserve for injuries and damages sustained in your accident.
At O’Donnell Law Offices, our team of Pennsylvania attorneys has nearly 30 years of experience helping Old Forge clients with their legal needs. Our team is always ready and willing to fight the at-fault party, even if it means going up against a large company at the time of trial. We have a proven track record of success both with negotiations and in the courtroom when it comes to successfully resolving Old Forge personal injury accident claims.
Typical Old Forge Personal Injury Claims
There are a number of situations that can give rise to a personal injury claim in Pennsylvania. Some of the more common ones we handle for Old Forge clients include:
- Auto Accidents: Every year, millions of people are injured around the country in auto accidents. Pennsylvania follows the legal theory of comparative negligence. Essentially, this means that you can collect a percentage of your damages provided your negligence is less than the other party.
- Wrongful Death: When a loved one passes away due to someone else’s negligence some family members may be eligible to pursue a wrongful death claim. This can help with burial and funeral expenses, loss of financial support, loss of companionship, mental anguish, and more.
- Medical Malpractice: When a medical professional makes a major mistake or fails to provide necessary treatment, it could result in serious injuries and a medical malpractice claim. You definitely need a skilled Old Forge medical malpractice attorney on your side as these claims are quite complex.
- Defective Products: When you purchase something, there’s an assumption that it will function as designed and be safe for use. When a product is defective, you and/or your family could suffer injuries. Depending on the defect or issue, there could be multiple parties responsible for your damages, including the retailer, distributor, and manufacturer.
- Dog Bites: If a dog bites someone in Pennsylvania, the owner can be held responsible for the victim’s injuries and damages.
Let an Old Forge Personal Injury Lawyer Help
Getting the other party’s insurance company to accept liability can be a challenge. It can be worse when you try to deal with them directly as the adjuster may use something you say in passing against you.
When you retain O’Donnell Law Offices to represent you, we will work tirelessly to prepare the strongest case possible. We will handle negotiations with the other side and keep the insurance company from trying to offer you a lowball amount.
Contact O’Donnell Law Offices Today
The specifics of each personal injury case differ, which is why it’s so important to speak with an experienced Old Forge personal injury attorney as soon as possible. Contact the O’Donnell Law Offices today to schedule an initial consultation.